Banana Bread Muffins
2 C. flour
3/4 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 C. sugar
1/4 C. butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 1/2 C. mashed ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
1/3 C. plain greek yogurt
1 t. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Place sugar and butter in large bowl and beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
4. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each.
5. Add banana, yogurt and vanilla. Beat until blended.
6. Add flour mixture and beat at low speed until moist.
7. Spoon into greased muffin pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.